1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Surf.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? My resolution was to save up money for a serious digital SLR camera and take classes. I did both. I am kicking around ideas for '08. Maybe I'll commit to growing out my hair.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, two: One of my BFF's Jess (to Jonas on Dec. 19th) and my leetle friend Heather (to Evan in October). First kids for both.
4. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Making the damn train, ability to remain vertical. I fell quite an awful lot in 2007, and I have the scars to prove it.
5. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
10/13: Got hitched.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Saved some serious bank which is something I have never been able to do. Yeah, I am still am scratching my head over that one.
7. What was your biggest failure? See: punctuality.
8. What was the best thing you bought? House, trip to Hawaii, Nikon D80, and unloading the VW Golf for a Mazda Tribute. It was a very expensive year for me.
9. Whose behavior merited celebration? The studio exec who publicly called bullshit on Lindsay Lohan's behavior during her filming of Georgia Rule and if she didn't act like a grown up who was being highly paid to do a job, he'd fine her ass. Awesome.
Honorable Mention: The decision maker at the vending machine company who decided to include Yodels as a snack option. Thank you, vending machine decision maker.
10. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Members of the Young Hollywood Ridiculatti, the people who kiss their ass thus enabling these tools, the State of California's legal system, specifically the consistency of their sentencing system and lastly, me, for caring.
11. Where did most of your money go? The house. First we bought it then we've done a few rooms over, and then there was a few pieces of furniture. Is that a comma in that check I just wrote, ... again? Oof.
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? The trip to Hawaii, the In & Out Burger Mike surprised me with at the LAX connecting flight.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Happier, I think I broke even on the weight (however, as most muscle turned to mush due to lack of workout regimen in the past 6 mos., this is hardly a bragging point), and richer.